Updated: Jul 30, 2019
Fees for season 2019/20 will remain the same as last year:
• £50 registration fee (all players).
• £35 a month subs for mini-soccer (5 or 7-a-side) for 7 months (October – April inclusive)
• Or a single amount of £225 (£20 saving) can be paid in October.
• £40 a month for youth-soccer (9 or 11-a-side) for 7 months (October – April inclusive).
• Or a single amount of £255 (£25 saving) can be paid in October.
• Sibling discount – £10 per month (speak to treasurer if paying annually)
• £20 every four weeks
Beacons Football Club prides itself on the competitive subs we charge to allow all children to
be involved in the team sport. The subs that you pay run our club. Below are just some of the things that your subs pay towards:
• Pitches, Training facilities and equipment
• End of Season Awards
• Training sessions provided by FA trained coaches.
• FA affiliation and registration fees
• League membership and registration fees
• Referees (where provided)
• CRB/DBS/CRC* check for all Beacons managers
• Training for Beacons managers
How to pay your Subs/Signing on fees
Subs and Fees are due on the 1st of each month, the first payable on 1 October 2019 with the final payment on 1 April 2020.
To enable our managers and coaches to focus on coaching and developing the children, payments must be made directly into our bank account.
Account: Beacons Football Club Sort Code: 40-01-21 Account: 71375873
Reference: Please use your child’s team and name of player (ie U9RPatel or U16JohnSmith)
If you wish to pay by Cash, please speak to our Treasurer for payment information.
Non-payment may result in player suspension.
Costs increase most years. In order for us to continue to keep our subs low we may hold fundraising events. Please support your club by attending these events raising money for the club to ensure your children have the best standard of equipment and facilities.
Sponsorship of teams
Do you run your own business? Or know someone who would like to opportunity to advertise theirs? For £750 the business name will be printed on the front of the team’s shirts for two years, you will also receive a link from our webpage (in progress) to yours.